Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SwedeHart Stories Second Bloggiversary

Dear blog pals,

It’s November 2006, which means that it is my second anniversary as a blogger. My first year can be found here.

I began this blog with a somewhat delusional and embarrassing post , in which I wrote about publishing my blogs as a book or two. However, I haven’t written much worth reading much less publishing, but I’m still having fun typing my thoughts. I like finding connections with interesting people who also post their news and views on life. I have learned a lot from cool friends and strangers. Thanks to those of you who take the time to keep in touch with me here!



Sincerely,


Jessica

6 comments:

Schmoop said...

I've only been doing this since May. I have met some cool folks. I enjoy your blog, Jess. Keep plugging away. I like the new pics on the sidebar too!! Cheers...

--Matt

Unknown said...

Congrats and I have U linked!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Happy B-versary!!!

Bud said...

Jess, happy Blogaversary! My second passed but I wasn't paying attention. I'm glad you're still in this game. You know I enjoy what you have to say and show.

Joe Tornatore said...

happy birthday.

Andy Land said...

Happy belated bloggiversary.

Should I update my blogroll again?

;)