Thursday, September 21, 2006

Political Clowns

Grandiose political blowhards throw more outrageous insults at each other than the kids on Yo Mama. The summary for the show is a fitting description for recent speeches at the United Nations. I'm not a fan of the show, but my son thinks it's funny stuff.

Trash talking isn’t constructive, but it can be amusing -- and it gets a whole lot of attention.

I don't think our president is the devil. However, I don't agree with a lot of his conservative views. For instance, I think that anyone who falls in love should be able to enjoy the benefits of marriage and family if that is what they desire.

I'm not sure why, but I think GW is sexy. It must the power -- and the suits.

1 comment:

Pax Romano said...

Chavez actually made me laugh out loud when he called Bush "Satan" and then made the sign of the cross!

I don't think Bush is the devil either, but I do think he's a terribly inept leader.