Thursday, October 05, 2006

Morgen's Halloween-Theme Meme

Morgen invited me play his Halloween Meme Game. His answers were more entertaining than mine. I am tagging Melissa, Howard, Frank, Trek and Pax for this one.

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) I snuck into a theater on the Wildwood boardwalk with John G. who was my boyfriend at the time and my girlfriend, Kate. I was 14, Kate was 15 and John was 16. I’ve never seen a Friday the 13th film since. I don’t enjoy being so scared that I feel like I might wet my panties for two hours.

2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood?
When I was twelve, my mom took the time to sew a letter “A” on my favorite sweater to go with my cheerleading skirt and saddle shoes. She put a black beauty mark on my cheek and painted my lips pink. She also put my hair in ponytails tied with red ribbons. I felt very pretty when she was finished.

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
I love playing dress up, so I want a whole closet full of cool costumes!

4. When was the last time you went Trick or Treating?
I still go every year with my children, but I gave up collecting my own candy when I was thirteen. Now, I just steal theirs.

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Twizlers

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I rarely have nightmares. When I was a little girl, I used to have a dream about a wolf chasing me home from school and blocking my path across the creek to my house. I must have read Little Red Riding Hood too often in kindergarten.

7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
I don’t have one, but if there are ghosts I’d like my mom to visit me.

8. What is your Creepy-Crawly Fear?
I’m not fond of insects or snakes! Remember the episode from the Brady Bunch when they woke up with that gigantic spider on them?

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night.
I don’t believe in ghosts and things are quiet on my suburban street at night. The only bumping I hear happens under my soft Jersey sheets.

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
It would be fun to have a sleepover party. I love to play Truth or Dare?!

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I usually carve the same face that I learned as a kid, which consists of three triangles for the eyes and nose and a big toothy grin for the mouth.

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
I like to put a velvet black ribbon around the maple tree in my front yard. We also have a big, blow up Jack-O-Lantern that sounds like a vacuum cleaner. I also put decorations on my front windows.

13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
Tombstone? I’m a vampire. We’re immortal.

6 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Great Answers!
Thanks for playing!
Did you tag someone else????

I've added you to my Monsters list!
thanks ~mo

Pax Romano said...

Jess,
Thanks, I will post this meme on Saturday!

TheBitterAmerican said...

Which of of the models is you, Jess?

Mistress Regina said...

One never knows what opportunities will come about when visiting Morgen. It appears that the sex degrees variable may be in play. Shall we engage?

Frank said...

Okay, I'm in. That was fun...except for the part where I realized that the only Halloween costume I ever had as a kid was a hobo!

Anonymous said...

I did it. My answers are sort of pathetic, but they're posted for all the world to see.