Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yesterday's Voicemail

You are the most beautiful, adorable, wonderful wife a man could ever have. I love you. See ya baby.

Hey baby, look I just wanted to say that I love you and that I forgive you for everything, and like I said last night I will never ever hurt you physically or emotionally again. It is gonna to take me a while to get close again, real close, cause I was hurt just as you were hurt. And I know that I was a very bad man, but I just wanted to let you know that I do love you--and that I hope that we can work it out because just like you said, I believe the same thing, that we are meant to be together and that we love each other. So have a good day. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for everything. So alright baby, I’ll give you a call later after I leave the job. I’m not at the job yet. I’m still driving ah, alright bye baby. I love you.

No comments: