Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yummy Little Thanksgiving Quiz


This quiz is appropriate, since it's just a few days until Thanksgiving. What food are you? What are your favorite things to cook or eat on Thanksgiving?

I think if I had to choose, my plate would be piled with garlic mashed potatoes, my grandma's sweet potatoes with brown sugar and carrots with browned butter--and corn, green beans, and a slice of turkey breast and ham. Then I would probably have some pie, even though pie is not my favorite dessert, but there are lots of homemade pies on Thanksgiving. I love the whole traditional meal, but you can have my stuffing--and the cranberry relish that I'm supposed to make to take to my Uncle's house.
You Are the Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
What Part of Thanksgiving Are You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't eaten more than 13 grams of fat a day in about a month, I wonder how T-day is gonna be? We're going to somebody's house. I plan on chewing a lot of gum. Drinking a lot of seltzer. I'm on a mission! Screw the annual pigout!

Jessica said...

Bud, You only live once! If you're so good the rest of the time holidays are a sweet exception to your rules.

I am on a protein shake diet. I drink one for brunch and then eat a healthy low cal dinner, so I understand restriction. On Thanksgiving I plan to have a small taste of everything!

Anonymous said...

I got three words for Thanksgiving...

Tur-duk-en. MmmMmmm