Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Request for Moving Melodies

Dear Readers,

I'd like some inspiration for making a favorite song library from 1990-2006-- and I need fresh tunes for my MP3 player. I get bored with songs pretty fast. Please comment on your favorite songs and don't forget to include the artist, title and the year. I like every genre, so don't be shy.

Thanks for your help!

XO!

*I find a lot of fantastic new songs on MTV's 30 featured music videos. I'm not a big fan of Shakira's voice, but I dare you not to be mesmerized by her dancing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear..

You're the first person to wish my bday.

Thank you dear..

PS; Im just a happy dawg right now. haha

Anonymous said...

I'll have to think about this list, Jess!

Anonymous said...

Björk
Venus As A Boy
1993

A wierd and wonderful pop song from a truly original singer. It's got a mad video as well (Björk in her kitchen, frying eggs).

Anonymous said...

I'd go with My Chemical Romance's "Demolition Lovers" from the album 'I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love' from 2002. Or maybe "Helena" from 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' from 2004.

Yea ok. I know they're mainstream, but these two songs are still kickass. But if they're not good enough, I'd pick AFI. Any song!

Anyway. Interesting blog you got here. I've been checking it out for a while :o)

-Mike