Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Awesome 70's-80's TV Shows

Last Sunday, my sister and I introduced my daughter to Fraggle Rock, which was one of our childhood favorites. It got me thinking about some of my favorite TV shows as a kid...

1) Happy Days
2) The Muppet Show
3) Fraggle Rock
4) Silver Spoons
5) The Smurfs
6)The Brady Bunch
7) Three’s Company
8) Pee-Wee’s Playhouse
9) Full House
10) The Wonder Years
11) Growing Pains
12) CHiPS
13) The Dukes of Hazzard
14) Laverne & Shirley
15) The Love Boat
16) Diff’rent Strokes
17) The Facts of Life
18) The Jeffersons
19) The Cosby Show
20) Land of the Lost
21) Family Ties
22)What's Happening!!
23)All In The Family
24)Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels
25)Bewitched
26)You Can't Do That On Television
27)The Jetsons
28)Mr. Wizard's World
29)The Flintstones
30)Sesame Street
31)Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, 'The Muppet Show,' 'Sesame Street,' and 'Land of the Lost!!'

Whatever happened to good programming?

[we must be of the same age too, I recognize and recall everything you've listed..lol]

Anonymous said...

Great List -- I had forgotton about many of them

Anonymous said...

I loved Fraggle Rock...I always wanted to blow holes in my wall and search for them.