Sunday, April 02, 2006

20 Cool Songs from 2005

1) I’ve Been Thinking – Handsome Boy Modeling School
2) Ooh La La – Goldfrapp
3) Mr. Brightside (Thin White Duke Remix) – The Killers
4) Breathe – Anna Nalick
5) I Turn My Camera On – Spoon
6) Fix You – Coldplay
7) Breathe Me – Sia
8) Throw Down Your Arms – Sinead O'Connor
9) Sleeping With Butterflies – Tori Amos
10) Walking With A Ghost – Tegan and Sara
11) Hide And Seek – Imogen Heap
12) I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
13) Precious – Depeche Mode
14) Banquet – Bloc Party
15) Biology – Girls Aloud
16) Your Ex-Lover Is Dead – Stars
17) When The Night Feels My Song – Bedouin Soundclash
18) Publish My Love – Rogue Wave
19) Where Cedar Nouns And Adverbs Walk – The Most Serene Republic
20) Everyday I Love You Less And Less – Kaiser Chiefs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Okay, you have great music...now I am going tohave to look into thss bands

Anonymous said...

Cool list. I'll work my through the ones I don't recognize. Thanks.