Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Christmas Meme

1. Does Santa wrap your presents or just sit them under the tree?
Fancy paper makes gifts look more glamorous and mysterious, so I like them wrapped.

2. Do you read The Night Before Christmas on December 24th?
No, but it would be romantic to read it in bed with a lover, while all snuggled up with hot chocolate or champagne.

3. Fake, Real or Cut-It-Yourself Christmas Tree?
A modest-sized real one, so I can plant it in my backyard after New Year's Day.

4. Favorite Christmas Movie

5. Mall, Outlet or Internet?
Internet, mall, toy and video game stores

6. Stockings before or after presents?
Stockings first, so we can eat chocolates and candy, as we find fun little trinkets. My sister and I always found really yummy and girlie things in our stockings, so I try to find cool things for my children.

7. If you can have one GIFT this year what would it be?
(No world peace, no financial anything, no healing of the sick, no lottery ticket, no free car, nothing for anyone else- for YOU, something that someone can actually get you!)
I haven’t given it any thought. My husband and I are not exchanging gifts this year.

*I found this @ The Phat Lady Sings . I modified it, since some of the questions were on the previous one.

No comments: