Thursday, May 04, 2006

No Little Secrets

I ate almost a whole cereal bowl full of salty, smiling pistachios, while watching Match Point yesterday afternoon. I began wondering about the nutritional content of happy nuts – and decided to skip dinner.

The movie starred sexy Scarlett Johansson. She was the beautiful blonde who was used up and then wound up dead. Her lover stayed with his cute, wealthy, brunette wife and shot his sensuously pregnant, starving actress girlfriend -- Jackie O and Marilyn Monroe style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Match Point to be too depressing to finish. Fine acting an directing, though.

Jessica said...

Yes, it was depressing, Bud.

Anonymous said...

Excellent film in my opinion -- though Woody Allen has explored this before in his film, "Crimes and Misdemeanors".

And even though I am gay, I agree that Scarlett is one of the hottest actresses alive these days (I think it's because apart from her stunning looks, she actually CAN act).