Friday, December 30, 2005

Meme of 4s

I was tagged by Melissa

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: I was a phone girl/pizza maker/assistant manager at 16, a paper shuffler for Prudential at 19, a geriatric nurse in my twenties, a medical transcriptionist for a rheumatologist’s office (working for my mom) recently. Currently, I’m a wannabe writer.

Four movies you could watch over and over: I usually don’t like to watch films more than once. However four of my many favorites are Before Sunrise, The Outsiders, The Muppet Movie and Quills.

Four places you’ve lived: I’ve lived in Abington Pennsylvania my entire life, except for about four years, which I spent living an hour away in the country-like-snore northeastern corner of the same county (Montgomery).

Four TV shows you love to watch: I don’t watch TV regularly. I liked Sex and the City, The Sopranos and Desperate Housewives all of which I rented on DVD after the seasons were over. I kind of like watching The View in the morning, but I rarely turn it on as I’m usually at the gym.

Four places you’ve been on vacation: I’ve done very little traveling, which is somewhat embarrassing. I’d like to start traveling more now that my kids are a little older. I was a young mother, so I had no time to explore the world. I have visited the Vermont ski areas and lakes, most of the southern New Jersey shore points (most time spent in Sea Isle and Avalon), Baltimore and Maryland.

Four websites you visit daily: Lately, I don’t visit any sites on a daily basis. I am a regular reader of Leftbanker and The Journal of Doubt and several other blogs. I like to check out Phillies.com during baseball season. I shop at VictoriasSecret.com and many other clothing, shoe and accessory retailers. I love 80stees.com and Dollfacepunk.com for cute gym tees.

Four of your favorite foods: I love junk food! I eat something like this about once a week…a cheeseburger patty melt w/swiss on rye and fries, eggs over medium with hash browns w/ onions and bacon and buttermilk pancakes, lobster tail/shrimp/lump crabmeat/scallops in garlic and butter sauce with a baked potato w/sour cream and butter and a garden salad w/creamy Italian or ranch dressing, and tacos or any Mexican food w/ hot sauce.

Four places you’d rather be: I’d love to by anyplace with a warm, sandy beach and lots of sunny blue sky. I’d also like to visit Sweden, France and Holland.

I’m not in the mood to tag anyone today, but if any of my blog buddies feel like playing along, go for it! Please leave me a note on my tagboard, so I can come and read your answers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along Jess. I probably should have sent an email to let you know, but I got busy and forgot. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

を覚えて鳳凰冠とドレスあわせの重さは軽く [url=http://www.christianlouboutin1989.com/%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-c-8.html]ルブタン メンズ 人気[/url] 任感のある人、しかし彼が認識の女は、おそ らくは離れないし萱萱と、私のさまざまな行 [url=http://www.christianlouboutin1989.com/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%83%E3%82%B8%E3%83%92%E3%83%3%83%AB-c-3.html]ルブタン ウェッジヒール[/url] はあなたを連れてどこまで歩いて行って、体 いが喜ぶ.培風とチー庭で東追跡西を半日ま [url=http://www.christianlouboutin1989.com/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%83%E3%82%B8%E3%83%92%E3%83%3%83%AB-c-3.html]ルブタン ウェッジソール[/url] にあなたは!莫心荷望外の喜びは、体が前に