Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tasting Wine

Whenever I try to buy wine, I tend to choose the same bottles. I have tried to educate myself on the subject by watching wine courses and reading about it. However, I am not usually brave enough to deviate from buying familiar fruity flavors. I decided to do a little reviewing today before I head out to buy something special to go with my delicious dinner. I don't want to become a Sommelier or a wine snob, but I'd like to discover many beautifully balanced bouquets.

I love all of the adjectives used to describe the taste of wine.

3 comments:

Jennialine said...

I like most wine. except red. i enjoy a one or a zinfendal myself.

Bud said...

I enjoy the adjectives more than the wine, actually. Hey, I'll be flying through Philly first week in September. I'll nod a hello in yor general direction.

Andrew McAllister said...

"Ah, yes. Flacid yet obtuse."

Thank you so much for visiting "To Love, Honor and Dismay" and for leaving such a nice comment. See you next time.

All the best!
Andrew